After disrupting the whole telecom sector in India, Mukesh Ambani owned company Reliance Jio is going to disrupt the whole broadband segment along with smart home services in India. During the 41st Annual General Meeting, Mukesh Ambani with Akash and Isha Ambani announced two new things coming from Reliance Jio within few weeks. One is the JioPhone 2, and another big announcement was the Jio Giga Fiber, Giga TV and it’s smart home services. So, in this article, we will describe the Jio Giga Fiber Booking process and how you can track the order status online. Keep reading the article.
Jio Giga Fiber Booking
Jio has already announced about the Giga Fiber booking or registration date during the Reliance Jio AGM 2018. They have told that, from 15th August 2018, users will be able to show their interest or book the FTTH broadband service via Jio’s official website and MyJio app. Though all users can show their interest, Jio will deliver the connections in those locations initially where their network is prepared. And eventually, in other locations also, Jio will start providing Fiber connections.
As of now, users can go for the Fiber service only. Jio Giga TV is a separate option which will provide a set-top-box which can be connected with your television and will be connected to the Fiber broadband. So, if you want all these benefits, you may go through the booking process from 15th August 2018.
How to Book Online?
You can easily book Jio Giga Fiber starting from 15th August 2018. You just need to visit the Jio.com website or use the MyJio app provided by Reliance Jio and then enter the required details such as your full name, mobile number, location or address. That’s it you have expressed for interest in your area. If your area is eligible, then, an executive from Jio may come at your location and set up the whole broadband like Giga Router configuration for you within hours.
Steps for Registration
- First of all, go to Jio official site from your browser
- You can also use MyJio app to do the same
- 15th August onwards, you will see an image regarding booking.
- Tap on that, and enter all the details asked
- Enter your address by clicking the Change button and then hit the Submit button.
- Select either Home or Work address.
- On the next page, you have to provide your name and mobile number
- Click on the Generate OTP button
- Enter the OTP and select the type of locality (Society, Township, Developer, etc)
- Finally, hit the submit button and complete the registration.
- If Jio is already prepared to deliver the connection to your location or city, you will get the connection soon.
How to Check Booking Status?
Hope you have got some idea about how you can register Fiber broadband. But, there is no fixed delivery date when you will receive the fiber connection. So, the company has introduced two ways that let you check the Giga Fiber booking status online. The first one is you can visit this link, select GigaFiber Tab and then enter order reference number to check status. The second one is you can open MyJio app and navigate to Menu > Jio Care and then Track Order.
As of now, we don’t have any information regarding the prices, charges and plans of this Jio Giga Fiber service. But hopefully, Jio will also reveal these details soon.