After disrupting the whole telecom sector in India, Mukesh Ambani owned company Reliance Jio is going to disrupt the whole broadband segment along with smart home services in India. During the 41st Annual General Meeting, Mukesh Ambani with Akash and Isha Ambani announced two new things coming from Reliance Jio within few weeks. One is the JioPhone 2, and another big announcement was the Jio Giga Fiber, Jio Giga TV and it’s smart home services. So, in this article, we will describe the Jio Giga Fiber Booking/ Registration Process. Keep reading the article.
Jio Giga Fiber Booking & Registration Date
Jio has already announced about the Jio Giga Fiber booking or registration date during the Reliance Jio AGM 2018. They have told that, from 15th August 2018, users will be able to show their interest or book the Jio Giga Fiber FTTH broadband service via Jio’s official website and MyJio app. Though all users can show their interest, Jio will deliver the connections in those locations initially where their network is prepared. And eventually, in other locations also, Jio will start providing Fiber connections.
As of now, users can go for the Jio Giga Fiber service only. Jio Giga TV is a separate option which will provide a set-top-box which can be connected with your television and will be connected to the Jio Giga Fiber broadband. So, if you want all these benefits, you may go through the Jio Giga Fiber booking process from 15th August 2018.
How to Book Jio Giga Fiber Online?
You can easily book Jio Giga Fiber starting from 15th August 2018. You just need to visit the Jio.com website. Or use the MyJio app provided by Reliance Jio to book Jio Giga Fiber online. You need to enter the required details such as your full name, mobile number, location or address. That’s it you have expressed for interest in your area. If your area is eligible, then, an executive from Jio may come at your location and set up the whole Jio Giga Fiber broadband for you within hours.
Steps For Jio Giga Fiber Registration
- First of all, go to Jio official site from your browser
- You can also use MyJio app to do the same
- 15th August onwards, you will see an image regarding Jio Giga Fiber booking.
- Tap on that, and enter all the details asked
- Enter your address by clicking the Change button and then hit the Submit button
- Select either Home or Work address.
- On the next page, You have to provide your name and mobile number
- Click on the Generate OTP button
- Enter the OTP and select the type of locality (Society, Township, Developer, etc)
- Finally hit the Submit button and complete the registration.
- If Jio is already prepared to deliver the connection to your location or city, you will get the connection soon.
Hope you have got some idea about how you can register Jio Giga Fiber broadband. As of now, we don’t have any information regarding the prices, charges and plans of this Jio Giga Fiber service. But hopefully, Jio will also reveal these details soon.