Reliance Jio launched fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) broadband service named Jio Giga Fiber on July 5, 2018. The service provides wall-to-wall broadband service for Mobile devices, TVs with the help of Giga TV set-top box and Smart Home devices. It provides speeds upto 1Gbps. Using Giga TV, you can also make phone calls to other TVs, phones and tablets on Jio’s Fiber networks. To enjoy these services, you need to set up Giga Fiber connection with the help of a Router. Here we are going to discuss how you can access the router admin dashboard or settings page using Jio Fiber Login IP i.e. 192.168.29.1.
Jio Giga Fiber Router Login
Web-interface is the necessary thing for every router’s owner because it allows you to configure the main settings of your wireless networking such as SSID, Password, Username, Number of Users, Blocked Devices, MAC filter and more. So to configure your network or set up a new Router, you need a Router IP Address so that you can log in to your Admin dashboard to change default settings. Here is the IP address along with default username and password that work with Jio Fiber Router.
How to Change Jio Giga Router SSID & Password?
- To use the web configuration utility of the router, firstly turn on your Giga Router & PC
- Once connected on Wi-Fi or LAN, launch the web browser on your computer and enter this IP address 192.168.29.1 in the URL bar (Visit 192168291.com for complete details).
- Now enter the username as “admin” and Password as “Jiocentrum” to access the settings page.
- After successfully login, go to the Network >> Wireless >>Profile.
- Under your profile name, you can change your default SSID and WPA password.
Update Router Portal Login Credentials
You should always change default credentials as these are available on the internet. So, follow the below steps to protect your network from hackers & neighbourhood.
- First of all, go to 192.168.29.1 and access the dashboard using default credentials.
- Now go to the Administration and then click on the Users tab.
- Select user type as admin and then click on admin under User Name > Enter a new name.
- Type a new password and confirm it.
- Hit the save button to update new entered fields.
- You may be now automatically logged out, don’t worry, you can log in again using new credentials.
Hope this article was helpful for you, If you have any question regarding Jio Giga Fiber Router Login, then please comment below. We will try to reply to your query. Stay connected with us for the latest updates. Also, don’t forget to share it with your friends using social buttons.