Reliance Jio launched ‘Jio Giga Fiber‘ fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) broadband service on July 5, 2018. The service provides wall-to-wall broadband service for Mobile devices, TVs with the help of Giga TV set-top box and Smart Home devices. It provides speeds upto 1Gbps. Using Giga TV, you can also make phone calls to other TVs, phones and tablets on Jio’s Fiber networks. To enjoy these services, you need to set up Giga Fiber connection with the help of a Router. Here we are going to discuss how you can access the router admin dashboard or settings page using Jio Giga Fiber Router Login IP.
Jio Giga Fiber Router Login IP
Web-interface is the necessary thing for every router’s owner because it allows you to configure the main settings of your wireless networking such as SSID, Password, Username, Number of Users, Blocked Devices and more. So to configure your Network or set up a new Router, you need a Router IP Address so that you can log in to your Admin dashboard to change default settings. Here is the default IP address along with default username and password that may work with Jio Fiber Router.
|Login IP||192.168.29.1 or 192.168.1.1|
How to Change Jio Giga Router Default SSID, Username & Password?
- To use the web configuration utility of the router, firstly turn on your Giga Router & PC
- Once connected on Wi-Fi or LAN, launch the web browser on your computer and enter this IP address 192.168.29.1 in the URL bar
- Now enter the username “admin” and Password “Jiocentrum” to access the settings page
- After successfully login, go to the Network >> Wireless >>Profile
- Under your profile name, you can change your default SSID, Username and Password
Hope this article was helpful for you, If you have any question regarding Jio Giga Fiber Router Login IP, then please comment below. We will try to reply to your query. Stay connected with us for the latest updates. Also, don’t forget to share it with your friends using social buttons.